November 13, 2013
Alt12 Launches Kidfolio Pro to Track and Capture Kids' Life and Health Milestones; Announces 11 Millionth Download From Its Product Suite of Social Health Apps
Alt12 Apps Builds Momentum With Nearly Two Million Active Users Across Its Network
SAN FRANCISCO, CA - Nov 13, 2013 - Alt12 Apps, a leading provider of premium women's health, pregnancy and fertility mobile apps and social networks, has launched a premium version of Kidfolio®, a baby tracker and digital scrapbook for parents. Featuring more ways for parents to stay informed of their child's development and connect with each other, Kidfolio is the only app parents need to track and capture important moments from the day their baby is born.
The new Kidfolio launch comes on the heels of Alt12 Apps reaching its own milestones of 11 million downloads and nearly two million active users across its suite of apps. Alt12 also develops BabyBump®, the first pregnancy social network app and the most popular premium pregnancy mobile app in the world, and PinkPad®, the first mobile social network for women's health with the largest and most active trying-to-conceive mobile community of women.
"It's an exciting time for Alt12 Apps, but also for our users," said Jennifer Wong, CEO of Alt12 Apps. "As we build momentum across our suite we are also able to provide more and easier ways for parents and would-be parents to seek advice, track important health matters and have access to a wide variety of resources as they go through life's milestones."
From growth and tooth charts to immunizations and diaper changes, the new Kidfolio is loaded with additional tracking features parents can use to monitor their child's development, with options to send the information to caregivers or family members. And users of the new Kidfolio will still be able to create a timeline of their child's magical moments, get advice from parents at the same stage, and share information, photos, and videos privately or across the network.
Highlights of the new Kidfolio include:
- Growth Chart - Tracks and charts head circumference, height, and weight percentiles using either the CDC or WHO chart. Parents can easily update growth charts when it's most convenient -- while at the doctor's office.
- Immunizations - Track and chart immunizations, and see a visual chart of recommended immunizations by age of baby up to age six.
- Feedings - Track time, duration and quantity of each feeding by breast, bottle or solids. Parents can view a weekly or monthly chart of their child's feeding and patterns to ensure their baby is eating enough.
- Pumpings - Track time, duration, which breast and quantity of pumping sessions. UI is designed with large single buttons and large timer countdown to be used with one hand, allowing pumping and tracking at the same time. Parents can view a weekly or monthly chart of their child's feeding and pumping sessions.
- Diaper Changes - Parents can track daily wet and poopy diapers with color swatch details to know if their child is staying hydrated and digestion is healthy. View a weekly or monthly chart and summary of diaper changes.
- Sleep Tracker - Track frequency and duration of baby's sleep time and daily naps with access to a weekly and monthly chart of baby's sleeping patterns. Using the sleep tracker parents can better plan their day around knowing when their child will be sleepy and awake.
- Tooth Chart - Features a cute visual tooth chart for tracking primary and permanent tooth eruption.
About Alt12 Apps
Alt12 Apps is the leading developer of social health apps, with more than 11 million downloads and two million monthly active users across its product suite. Utilizing Sliprose™, a proprietary framework, the company delivers award-winning apps with rich, native experiences, a mobile community, compelling content and beautiful design. Alt12 launched in 2009 with BabyBump
® the first pregnancy social network app and the most popular premium pregnancy mobile app in the world, and followed with Pink Pad
®, the first mobile social network for women's health with the largest and most active trying-to-conceive mobile community of women. Its newest offering, Kidfolio
®, is a baby tracker and digital scrapbook for parents. Alt12 Apps is headquartered in San Francisco, California. www.alt12.com